Friday, March 4, 2011

1:00 Friday, New York City, May 4th, 2010

Okay, so I've officially used Yggdrasil for the admittedly, second time, and I'm looking for the other Time Traveler who shall from now on be known as The Intruder.

I'm in Manhattan. Big place. Stolen laptop, cafe, the works. I only went a couple of months back, it's 2010, like I said in the title.

Well now, how do we go about catching The Intruder? The Slender Man mentioned that it's hard to miss someone who's time traveling. Oh yeah. Just a quick recap.

No I'm not crazy. Well maybe I am but I'm not making this up.

The Slender Man is real.

Time travel is real.

The Slender Man knows how to time travel.

The tree of life isn't a tree at ALL. Okay? It's a lake.

Diving into said lake lets you time travel. Take a wild guess at what I did?

Right, well, I only went because the Slender Man had his panties in a bunch about the dangers of someone besides me or himself using the lake. If you're wondering why I'm allied with the Slender Man well it's. . .complicated.


I've started this blog to see if I can communicate with any of the Slender stalked of the past, y'know, so I don't get lonely. Well now that the introductions are out of the way. . .peace, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Time travel. Slender Man. OH SHIT.... Well, commenting from 11:01 AM March 04 2011. Wonder how this'll work? Wouldn't all your posts be up by now, or... I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. I'm thinking of the Slender Man in a thong now. Yay Batman Arkham Asylum. Anyway, awesome about time travel. But we're still here in the future, obviously. I love a good paradox. *Joce

    ReplyDelete